View Single Post
Old 02-09-2004, 06:41 PM
Lori R
Master Fan

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Okay, so we only get lost when I'm in the car and talking....is that why the caravan went nearly to ends of the Earth trying to find the second resturant? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

More Highlights from the BAT:
1) Vicki and Company singing 'The Wheels on the Bus' over the cell phone [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
2) Echo and Company yelling over their cell phone..."Are We There Yet?" [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
3) Settled going wild while attempting to 'buy a man' [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
4) Tiger whipping out that pic of Gooder [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
5) Hearing PDaddy talk more than I've ever heard him talk and blush as the waitress did a Jeannie Hair head spin [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
6) Zeke is one cutie pie kiddo [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Enjoyed meeting Alien Wendy that girl is HYPER! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And D4E [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Loved seeing thanette, Oceana, LTL, Belle people I know I'm forgetting and too many that I'll never remember their names [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

My pup was very glad to see me, Tek [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I want to know how LTL and Oceana's lunch went with Nickypoo! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Vicki did you find my 3 friends in Hollywood? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

One sad note on my arrival to school today....I found out that my friend/Ob-GYN died Thursday night of a massive heart attack in his sleep [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
My assistant Principal came to me today and asked if I would like part of the morning off tomorrow to attend the funeral. I met my friend when he was the only Doctor in town that would take me as a patient when I moved back here after my hubby died. I was 8 months pregnant and no one would take on a patient they had not seen from the first....protects them from law suits....and Bill took me without hesitation. He was a good, good man. I'll miss him.

Off to read more threads [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lori