View Single Post
Old 02-09-2004, 04:25 PM
Tekgirl
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Vicki*:
<STRONG>

DISCLAIMER Do NOT believe anything you read about me and the rest of the BATCrew. It's all rumours. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Quote:
Originally posted by Settled:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] Nice try! I saw her first hand and I say it's all true! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

O.K., now I'm going! AH!</STRONG>
Quote:
Originally posted by *Vicki*:
<STRONG>

Do it and I have proof on the bidding war for Chico! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Vicki, you don’t have any blackmail pictures of me, do you? You may look like an [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] but we all know better. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] If there’s mischief to be had, Vicki will find it. And if there isn’t any to find, she’ll start some. Vicki, whose idea was it to go to Fredrick’s of Hollywood? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Not mine. [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] ....Of course, I was the one who brought up the idea of the Erotic Museum [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img] But, it didin’t look too interesting. It looked, uh, “museum-like” [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Magic, thanks for the news about Project Greenlight v.3 Their offices are near me. Maybe I will camp out on their doorstep when they are ready to cast the new movie and see who shows up to audition. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Settled, you’re “coming down the hill to hear firsthand about LT & Oceana’s “Nooner with Nick?” Call me.... I’m here. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I want to hear all about it too.

CG, I forgot to add my congrats on being officially recognized as a VIP at the BAT. But, you know, you’ve always been a VIP to the OTOs. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Scottie, forgive me. Did I forget to mention that it was great to see you again? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[ 02-09-2004: Message edited Tekgirl ]