View Single Post
Old 02-09-2004, 03:18 PM
Settled
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Checking in from work! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Got home way late last night and son was on the puter typing a paper so I couldn't post! The nerve!

I have some great pics of everyone too! I'll have to download them and send them to Lorito post! I still don't have that posting thing down yet. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Highlights Other than getting to spend some quality time with Garret & Kim (Lilly too) and to see how great Zeke is doing. You guys just would be amazed on how great he looks! O.K....so.. here we go..

1. Seeing/talking to ALL the OTO's [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I had a great time with them! I so enjoyed my time with you ALL Due to my situation I had to cut my time short, but it was so worth it! Next year should/will be different and I'm looking forward to it!
2. Introducing Lori to Nick [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
3. Seeing some crazy [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] women [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] bid on a date with Chico and loose. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] It wasn't me, cuz I know I wounldn't have done that! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Plus I don't think I could have gone home to Mr. GG! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
4. Getting lost with Lori and Tek [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It's Lori's fault! Everytime I take/pick her up we get lost! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
5. Driving in a caravan with EVERYONE trying to find a place to eat dinner [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It was funny and crazy at the same time [b]Are we there yet{/b] Love it Echo!
6. Finally getting to a great restaurant (Claim Jumpers) and realizing that Nosee was the ONLY man with 15 women! He now has a new name - P. Daddy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yep, he it's official, he now has a harum and he loved every minute of it! He was smiling from ear to ear people!
7. Seeing CG as a VIP! Yep, our very own had the VIP arm wirst and...some of the Celebs coming to sit by HIM! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yeah, way to go!!!!! One even came up to him and said "stop by the house" [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Stop by the house? Hey,I tell you, with CG and P. Daddy we have our own Celebs right here!
8. Getting a Kiss from Chico [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] What a man!
9. Seeing Nick he really is the best!
10. Getting to see Karen (used to be Katims assistant) and the fact that she remembered me was nice. We had a lovely chat.

Well, it was great and I'll try to come back later. I might head on down the hill to see Oceana and LTL today if it all works out O.K., they might be way to giddy to talk after having lunch withNickypoo!

Back to the grind! [img]smilies/ufo.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] gheez, I can't spell~!

[ 02-09-2004: Message edited Settled ]