View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 01:14 PM
Punkrocker
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSlash (View Post)
Yeah, that's the thing about Malese and the character of Anna. She got to be perky, menacing, bitchy, broken, snarky, she had so many different personality moments and Malese nailed every single one of them perfectly. I think someone on TWOP said something like how Malese 'made them cry or smile everytime she was on screen depending on what was going on.' And it really is true. The character itself was an interesting and developed one, but in Malese's hands she took it to a whole new level.
Exactly, she really did. I had no idea that I would like her as much as I did. I still didn't give a crap about the show when she was announced, and while I wanted Jeremy to have a nice and healthier girlfriend, lol, I didn't think it'd be something to drag me back in. Then I saw some her scenes and got intrigued and the more I saw, the more I just plain effing adored her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo (View Post)
So right, its raw talent, I mean I would have never expected so much range from a 19 year old who doesn't really have a lot of experience and she blew me away in her scenes

well VD sucks
Yes. She was incredibly.

And yes, VD does indeed suck! Bad show, bad writers! But Malese is gonna go places. I have a feeling she'll be around long after the show is gone.

Icon by NightSlash
tumblr
Punkrocker is offline   Reply With Quote