View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 06:40 PM
Darbi
Master Fan

I have a question: If Jackie didn't want to run into Hyde, why did she continue to hang out in the basement?

The writers have written just about ALL the intelligence out of that girl. Wow.

Uh, the scenes with D/E were all pretty funny. Donna dressing up like Leia...and Eric smelling her hair. :lmoa: Genius! Adored the scene on top of the Vista Cruiser. Almost shed a tear when Kitty was saying goodbye. Red and Eric hugged...Awwww... And the butt shots with Kelso...

"Son-of-a-b*tch!"...

Charlie relaying Fez's sentiments...that was cute. I like Charlie.

Leo and Hyde at the record store..."Hey, loud girl is in Chicago."

The guys got busted in the circle. Oh, man...that scene in the kitchen was hilarious!

Kitty: "Well, now that was exciting." "That boy can't get enough for me."....

Zen-wise...I don't know what to say. If what's suggested is true than it's a pretty cheap, tacky, weak way to conclude J/H's relationship. And despite all the drama J/K went through...it cheapens theirs as well.

But, it's obvious the writers needed to create a hum-dinger of a cliff hanger that will keep people talking all summer...have folks curious about what will happen next season between Jackie and Hyde one way or another. Genius move really...

Sums-of-bitches...
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...