View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 06:34 PM
LadyDi4476
Part-Time Fan

All in all: I really liked the episodes. But yeah I would have liked some Eric flashbacks.

Ok here's my play by play:

Fez and Kelso tricking Jackie started out funny and got a little stale. Loved the Kelso and Jackie interaction! Oh how I’ve missed them. It seems Kelso has to

Eh…I don’t like Charlie. I hate replacement characters. Ok he’s seen Kitty naked twice. He’s still not one of the gang!

Poor Bob..he’s been reduced to jumbo shrimp. He needs to go to Africa with Eric.

Hey Hyde how about talking about your feelings for once in your life?

Ok Eric and the buns!!! LMAO……..ok who else thought Topher looked REALLY hot rubbing his face against Donna’s buns? Figures I’d start lusting after him on his final episodes. Donna looked great by the way as Leia.

“I just squeezed her buns”

Eric in the storm trooper helmet was too funny. Damn he’s so skinny! Get a load at the package! Awwwww I’m gonna miss Eric and Donna….

How’d I know it was Fez as the storm trooper at the end the second he walked in? lol

Hmm what did Eric want Donna to do that she won’t do?

Eric and Jackie’s conversation was both hilarious and very sweet.

LMAO at Fez saying goodbye to Eric "here come the water works"

Hyde loves loud girl. Aww.

The final circle scene….sniff sniff… OMG the look on everyone’s face when they saw Red was priceless! The spinning kitchen wall….so season one. Loved it. Hyde staring at the twinkie was hilarious.

Did Kelso just check out Eric’s butt?

That last shot of Kelso and Eric together with their pants off….awwww.

Red and Eric…. I actually did tear up during that scene.

Eric and Donna…sorry more bawling.

Kitty and Eric…even more bawling!

The ending: lmao at Kelso "I’m nude!" Ok did they or didn’t they?

I can’t think straight right now…..all I can say is there will only be ONE Topher Grace & Eric Forman and I’m gonna miss that scrawny boy.

One last bawl: