View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 06:28 PM
Sadeyes9074
Master Fan

Ahhh. Thanks for opening this Luci.

I loved this episode. Eric was endearing, Donna did everything she could to make their time together good. Even the Leia costume, which I thought was awesome, and how he was all.."Can I touch your buns?" and she thought he meant her butt. The scenes that really did it for me, was when Red/Eric had the talk, Donna/Eric on the hood of the Vista Cruiser (bringing it right back to where it started from), and the Kitty/Eric hug.

As for the subject that dare not speak it's name, I am....at a loss for words., You think that people learn from their mistakes and grow with relationships. I thought both Jackie and Hyde had matured and grow together, and then this happens. One sign of trouble and she jumps into bed with Kelso. I was mentioneing to another member that it seems the easy thing to do, to just fall into bed with another person when things look glim.

That's all I really want to say about that. It will resolve itself, next season....whichever way the writers decide to take it.

Fez was cute, I thought the tag with Benny Hill Kelso was funny as hell. Reminded me of when my father made me watch that god forsaken show.