View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 07:02 PM
kitsune
Elite Fan

Outcasts {Cook♥Effy} #220: Even Zombie Jesus is a CE shipper.

#219;

Welcome to the James Cook Elizabeth Stonem Appreciation Thread
It all started with Cook asking for a signal and Effy crashing into his life. Effy Stonem was born backwards. James Cook was born to rule the world. Consequently, these two were a match made in hell. Their relationship started off as mere lust; from the second Cook saw Effy, he knew he had to have her. She was the signal he'd been waiting for. Effy wrote out a list of things she looked for in a boy and Cook, being the knight in shining arm he is, quickly obliged, checking off bullet by bullet, until finally, she was cupping his balls in the nurses office.

It wasn't long before Cook started developing genuine feelings for Effy and realised he was in deep trouble. He knew Effy was having feelings as well, but they weren't all for him. After sleeping with Effy's best friend, Pandora, Effy decided Cook would never
b e l o ng to anyone and went after an easier kill. Cook and Effy continued to have a sexual relationship until the day came that Effy had had enough and she forgot to tell him they were over. But as fate would have it, her fling with a Sponge would be short-lived when he learned of her scandalous affair including a rock and Katie Fitch. Abandoned and lost, Effy turned to the only person she knew she could count on: James Cook. Together they set out on an adventure only Sponge's dream about.
" a l w a y s you and me."
Cook and Effy spent a little over a month terrorizing England before their vacation came to a screeching hault. Worried that Cook was in over his head, Effy called the Sponge to come save them. With Freddie's arrival came tears and headshakes as Effy made her choice. To everyone's horror and amazement, she was picking Sponge. After losing his Peach and heart, Cook drowns his sorrows in liquor and women. Effy goes to Italy and, again, it slips her mind to tell her new bo that she's taking off for a couple months.

When Effy returns to Brisol, she greets Cook with hugs and laughter. The happy reunion is short-lived when Cook is reminded that Effy is still confident in her choice for Sponge. Cook is arrested for GBH and takes
r e s p o n s i b i l i t y for not only his actions, but his best lesbro, Naomi's as well. Feeling more alone than ever, he gets a visit from Effy and she re-assures him that he's done the right thing. While Cook and Effy are estranged, she spends her time going insane, drinking, talking crazy, and attempting suicide. Once out of the hospital, Cook confesses everything he's held inside for the past year and a half. He tells her he'd do everything again, go through the misery, the happiness, and the crazy roller coaster that was their affair. Effy tells him to piss off. Bitch. The next day James and Elizabeth meet for the first time, show the audience how it's done, have a near death experience, and make-out on the side of the road. Sponge dies. Cook avenges. Effy is left wondering where have all the cowboys gone.

Shippers
150. Shu
151. Videl-Chan
152. brand new eyes
153. -Nina-
154. B. Chambers
155. hot fuss
156. redHill
157. FreddiesWife
158. princess93
159. JadeTheJew
160. ohsemantics
161. Raiponce
162. ~ButterflyMeadowPrincess~
163. ~PrincessButterflyMeadow~
164. Cookie_Sponge_Winchester

Reasons
100. b/c WE HAVE A HUNDRED REASONS
101. b/c he loves her, the real her
102. b/c he doent want to fix her, he wants to love her
103. b/c when they're together they're in everlasting bliss
105. b/c love should make you happy, not miserable
106. b/c they're equals
107. they're QT
108. b/c "she likes it mindless, so do I"
109. b/c he makes her smile.
110. b/c "you and me". 'Nuff said.
111. b/c the word EpiC, belongs to CE
112. b/c they bring the house down (literally)
113. b/c even their DNA is OTP
114. b/c they are Bristol's very own Han&Leia
115. b/c they can rock eye glitter like no other

It all started with Cook asking for a signal and Effy crashing into his life. Effy Stonem meets James Cook on their first day of college. They get off to a fun start, looking to have relationship full of sex and drugs and nothing else. Unfortunately for Cook and Effy, "if a shag is just a shag, you're always gonna get your heart ripped out somewhere, aren't ya?" When Cook continues to see Effy he begin to develop real feelings for the top dollar shag. Only once he starts realising it, she's into his best friend. This series is what started it all. Cook and Effy share a balance of humor, lust, depth, and realism that so few shows try to showcase today.

"i just *****ing l o v e her."
"is this the cupboard for
m i n d l e s s sex?"

"i bought a ****ing g a t e a u x!"
"it's you and me, babe.
it's a l w a y s gonna be you and me."

Series four was a bit rough for both of our favorite characters to say the least. Cook starts the year off with positivity and a brave heart and Effy starts it off with a new wardrobe and a blank smile. When Cook sees "the one girl he's ever loved" kissing his best boy, Freddie, he turns to violence and is faced with a criminal lawsuit because of it. Returning to his family roots and seeing his little bruv makes Cook realise that he has to start taking responsibility for his actions at some point. Cook admits to what he's done and Effy visits him in jail to tell to him she's made her choice for now and that the thing she always loved most about Cook was that he's brave. As Cook is lead away by the police to his new home sweet home prison he turns around to catch her eye one last time and she nods in his direction, letting him know that he's doing the right thing. Meanwhile, Effy spirals out of control with the help of Freddie and attempts suicide. When we see her again she is being brainwashed by someone she believes to be a confidante and a counselor. Newly escaped Cook, catches her outside of a pub and tells her everything he's held in for more than a year, as they both stand shivering in the rain. The look on Effy's face is priceless... Until she tells him to piss off. The next day they go out for a night on the town, dancing and having fun, until Effy begins to remember who she is. She runs into oncoming traffic and is nearly hit by a van before Cook jumps in and tackles her to the ground. Effy pulls him toward her and kisses him before asking him to take her to Freddie and re-assuring Cook that she could never forget who he was.

"the o n e girl i have ever loved!"
"you seem n i c e."

"you were gonna **** off?
l e a v e her?"
"got a lot in c o m m o n, me and you."

"He was very romantic." - KAYA
"It would take a lot for things to be awkward between us." - JACK
"It's good that he's an actor because he understands it all. And we can
practice our lines together. He'll stay with me for a week, and we go to
my family's place in Brighton. It's just amazing that we manage to make
it work. It just sort of happened. We don't need to try." - KAYA

"Preferably... Eh, don't know. All the boys seem to like Effy, don't they?" - JACK
""I think my type would probably more be the Cook.
the kind of... angry, kind of thing." - KAYA

"I care about him a lot." - KAYA
"I can understand why Effy loves Cook." - KAYA
"I could've married him." - KAYA