You know the answer
It will be me

What will it take to
Bring you to your senses
And finally convince you
It will be me

It totally works from Daniel's POV
Quote:
Originally Posted by qirjanran (View Post)
i was wondering if someone could help me find the eps of signif detty events from s1-3?
the thing is it's hard to make a list with Detty cause they had so much cute little moments in almost every episode but I tried my best :

SEASON 1 :
*Episode 1 : Detty first meeting, their smile in the conference room, the look on his face when she walks in the street
*Episode 3 : Betty cries in the bathroom, Daniel tries to console her.
*Episode 4 : "-you told me not to hide things from you, Daniel.
-listen to me. I don’t have to know everything. Especially if knowing about it means ending up losing you."
*Episode 8 : Betty teaches salsa dance to Daniel through the phone.
*Episode 9 : Daniel spends all the day at Casa Suarez, first Detty hug !
*Episode 10 : Betty leaves her job, second Detty hug !
*Episode 13 : karaoke on "I got you babe", Brooklyn Bridge scene : “you’re better than any model, Betty” *SQUEE*
*Episode 18 : “I wanted to see the look on your face when you’re not disappointed in me”
*Episode 19 : Detty first big argument
*Episode 20 : “I need you, Betty”
*Episode 21 : Daniel bought tickets for Mexico for Betty's family, Detty third hug !

SEASON 2 :

*Episode 1 : Daniel leaves the hospital to see Betty, he knows where to find her.
*Episode 6 : protective Daniel, he doesn't want Henry to break Betty's heart again.
*Episode 7 : Daniel fires Betty.
*Episode 8 : Detty hug, after Bradford’s death, Betty puts her hand on Daniel’s shoulder and he reaches out for her hand*SQUEE*
*Episode 9 : Daniel persuades Betty to come back to Mode
*Episode 11 : Detty hug, Daniel creates a fashion show just for Betty, he offers his arm to her, they walk away arm-in-arm *SQUEE*
*Episode 12 : Detty hug, the first that Daniel initiates ! Ending scene : he watches her with Gio.
*Episode 14 : it’s Betty’s 24 th birthday, Daniel gave Betty's gift to Ignacio two weeks ago cause he remembered he'd forget.
*Episode 15 : Renee makes Daniel believe that Betty is in love with him.
*Episode 17 : Betty gives Daniel a supportive slap on the butt^_^
*Episode 18 : Daniel to Betty : “I can’t imagine being here without you”

SEASON 3 :

*Episode 2 : they have a fight about Wilhelmina job's offer, Daniel misses Betty after she accepted Wilhelmina's job offer (the mug scene), Betty encourages Daniel to fight for a place at Mode, they apologize to each other and Daniel asks Betty to come back
*Episode 3 : Betty finds out that Daniel didn't attempt to murder Christina, Detty hug !
*Episode 5 : Daniel panicks when Betty didn't shown up at work, Betty gives Daniel the thumbs up before his blind date with his "perfect" match
*Episode 6 : Daniel tells Betty she's getting replaced by Kimmie in the Tico Berry photoshoot (he looks so sad for her aww), Daniel offers business cards to Betty
*Episode 7 : Daniel catches Betty singing a song from Dark Sexual Journey, Daniel tells Betty she’s beautiful, Detty hug *SQUEE*
*Episode 8 : “Daniel call Betty” written in the sky, Claire’s teasing, Daniel mouths "I'm sorry" to Betty for letting her take the blame as "Tornado Girl"
*Episode 9 : Betty's dream : old Betty who still waits for old Daniel's recommendation letter for the YETI programm, Detty hug, Daniel gives her the (6 pages !) recommendation letter.
*Episode 12 : Detty hug : the first time they see each other after Ignacio's heart attack, they spy at Suzuki St. Pierre/Byron Wu's house
*Episode 15 : Daniel tells Betty he trusts her more than anyone else, the ending scene *SQUEE* : they sit together, Daniel teases Betty about her fashion choices and they walk off into the sunset
*Episode 18 : Bunny Daniel, Betty comforts Daniel after he humiliated himself for saving Mode, Detty hug !
*Episode 22 : the Detty dance at Daniel & Molly wedding with Matt interrupting them
*Episode 23 & 24 : the "I Need You" text from Daniel to Betty after Molly’s death, 2 Detty hugs !