View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 05:15 PM
sunchick116
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by timtyra (View Post)
BA own at life, to me they were really epic.
Oh c'mon how can you like a couple if they dont have build-up? build-up its essential to believe something! Thats why for me SE are forced and fake, i cant believe in something that has no build-up. I have friends who like/liked SE, but they hated how DE has been building up while SE has been handled HORRIBLY. they stopped watching overall.

Maybe this angst will work for people to get back on the ship again, but for me. The first part of the relationship is the key-part.

SE were a little bit more decent with build-up in the books...and thats saying a lot considering...well.

Paulinaa, what? lol, no. Its good. easy there.
I look at build-up as another way of trying to convince someone of something. I guess its the old fashioned romantic in me that believes in love at first sight or whatever, but having to prove why you belong with someone is kinda lame to me. if you have to convince someone of something, its never going to end well, or it hasn't in my experience/opinion. I think of love as something that should just be. it shouldn't have to be earned. its a feeling you should just know.

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara