View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 04:40 PM
Kary1591
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
I kinda have to turn this question round. In the SHOW Damon has threatened to kill Elena, turned Viki, tried killing her best friend yet some fans still want him with Elena over Stefan who has loved and protected Elena. I dont care for the triangle but Elena would be a dam fool to leave Stefan the GOOD vampire for Damon who's evil.
I ship Damon/Elena because while he has hurt the people around her, he's never hurt HER, and i honestly believe he would never hurt her.. I know this isn't the best thing to say, but I really don't care about everything else he does as long as he doesn't hurt Elena i'll still ship DE. Plus all those things he did to the people around her were before he started caring for her. It hurt him when he found out he turned Elena's mom, so i don't think he'd want to hurt her that way again. I personally love the fact that Elena is the ONLY human Damon gives a damn about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunchick116 (View Post)
yep.

I personally am not a fan of build-up, so even if i didn't know DE were going to eventually hook up (which I know they are) ]the build up is making me look forward to it even less.
really? The build-up is turning you off to DE? So if they had no build-up and were to hook-up or be magically in love next epi it'd be a lot better?? I think regardless, build-up or no build-up non-DE fans will hate it... but I also think DE fans prefer build-up.. so since it's a lose-lose situation with non-DE fans, why not make at least one half of the fandom happy