View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 03:47 PM
Schumiac
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendtherain (View Post)
This means nothing to me, since Stefan has been doing just fine without learning to control the blood. And Damon has been a coldblooded murderer despite knowing how.
Stefan has been doing fine on "animal blood", much weaker (and seems depressed) than he'd be if on human blood like a proper vampire and kind of overreacting everytime he was in a situation where he could smell/see human blood.

Damon has hid hunger under control. He murders because he is "hunting" or for revenge or it is more convenient for him to get rid of a threat (albeit small).I don't see what that has to do with what I was writing about as none of it has anything to do with human blood or hunger control or what I was writing about...

I was simply giving my interpretation as to WHY Stefan is having this kind of crazy reaction to human blood. I don't see "human blood" as the real problem for it is NOT similar to a drug or alcohol for a vampire but simply FOOD so to me the real problem is the fact that Stefan does not know how to control that hunger. That is why he is so out of control right now, he has not been drinking for too long which seems to have made his hunger even stronger, and as he never perfected to 'control' the hunger for human blood, he is having great trouble with it right now.
Love crime

LOGH