View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 03:38 PM
semmanclana
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_memories (View Post)
I really dont want to offend anyone but I have a question for bamon fans. I get the ones who read the books and ship them there but why on the show? what attracted you to them? I DONT WANNA BE MEAN I SWEAR but Im asking cause he HURT HER :S HE ALMOST KILLS HER. I m sure he would have if it wasnt for STEFAN WHO PROTECTED HER. I mean she could ve died without stefan s blood. And damon didnt even care. I like damon more than Bonnie but I want her to be with someone who RESPECTS HER and CARES FOR HER like Stefan does that s why I ship them ( also stefan/caroline but that doesnt matter right now ) so why ? I think Bonnie want him away from her and she has her reasons. Maybe theyll become friends in like season 3. Maybe I could like them together if he SAVES HER LIFE and redeems himself for BITING HER..

I really hope no one is offended NOT MY INTENTION AT ALL
I kinda have to turn this question round. In the SHOW Damon has threatened to kill Elena, turned Viki, tried killing her best friend yet some fans still want him with Elena over Stefan who has loved and protected Elena. I dont care for the triangle but Elena would be a dam fool to leave Stefan the GOOD vampire for Damon who's evil.

None of these couples are perfect. ppl want them for different reasons.

Now I don't care for any couples really. I felt so left out with everyone choosing couples that I said you know what I'm just gonna pick one. i saw a lot of ppl liked D/B and I love Bonnie so I said why not. Plus they have amazing chemistry and have much more potential. But if Elena doesn't want Stefan then I'd defiantly go for a S/B pair.