View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 11:18 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

I think Bright has a classic fiery Sagittarius personality and I will get into why I think that in another post but I wanted to quickly say that I watch Nancy Grace, former prosecutor, definitely conservative in her stances, but I just love her standing up for victims rights and her strong personality she has a woman. I might not agree with her politically although she never really gets into that minus death penalty issues, for example, but I really enjoy her intelligence and passion for justice being served... big time victim rights activist... I don't know of anyone who is MORE for the victim than Nancy Grace.

Anyway, I looked up her birthdate because I thought she would either be a Libra due to passionately wanting things balanced and not stopping until justice is served OR maybe a Fire sign because of her outspoken nature...

I looked her up and her birthday is: October 23, 1959.

She is on the Scorpio/Libra Cusp so that combination is very, very interesting and completely makes sense because she became a Lawyer (Libra) and she is very strong and emotionally dedicated to her causes (Scorpio) and just a strong woman all together. I thought that was so cool.

Nancy Grace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by jediwands; 04-22-2010 at 02:25 PM
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote