View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 12:18 PM
valeposh
Elite Fan

Once again, I really loved this episode.
My absolutely fave thing: the Sarah/Camille scene. It was so sweet, and heartfelt. Made my heart melt. Lauren crying... awwww.
And I really loved also the Sarah/Amber scenes. They have some major issues going on, it was so hearbreaking when Amber told her mom "My whole existence is a mistake". It was great that she broke it off with Damien but she and Sarah have a long way to go, they obviously love each other but somehow can really piss each other off like nobody else can.
I liked seeing Crosby's story more. Jasmine kinda got on my nerves at the beginning, with all her "We did that last year" attitude, I mean it's not Crosby's fault he wasn't there, it's just her fault. But she redeemed herself at the party. I might like them together but I hope they're careful, there's a kid involved.
Julia's storyline didn't really appeal too much to me but I guess it's gonna be a good start for some Sydney storylines, I guess she'll have to change school or have a lot of extracurricular activities and stuff. And Cee is right- in your face, Raquel!!
Adam/Zeek sl didn't really interest me too much but again, I suppose it'll lead to interesting storylines. And I loved the car trip, and Adam being embarassed at his dad talking about sex.
I'm really glad we got a Zeek/Camille moment, we seldom get those. Must not be easy to be Zeek's wife.
Oh and Zeek's talk to Damien?? "I am an irrational hard-ass with rage issues"
Kristina. I loved her again this week, she's so great. I totally understand how in a way she felt relieved at the thought of someone else in the family having Max's problem, it's only human, and obviously feeling bad about it.
And Max snuggling in with them at the end was just so cute. He rarely shows affection.

Somehow I feel like this ep is the most "Emmy-material" for Lauren yet. I know she didn't have many scenes but they were all so incredible. I don't know which ep she'll choose, probably one where she has a bigger storyline, but I really think she showed some of her best skills in this one.
icon: Permanent_99