View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 07:26 PM
ABoleyn1230
Loyal Fan

Neda, thank you so much for uploading the clips from episodes 212 and 211 on YT! You're my crack dealer! I don't have those episodes, and trying to find the clips on YT has been impossible, because I just want the ArMor parts. I especially appreciate how the one for 212 starts conveniently after the part where Arthur puts Gwen in bed.
Even though we went for so long without solid ArMor interaction, and even though it ends so sadly, I loved this ep. I love how Arthur grabs her hands and says, "It's me, it's me." And the "I can always tell when you're lying" - that just goes to show how well they know each other.... inside out. And the way he yells her name when Morgause has her, it's just heart wrenching. Bradley did our ship proud.

I can't get with the idea of Morgana being evil. At least not so purely evil, so fast. It does not fit the character, because at her core she has a big heart. Take the episode where she plotted to have Uther killed - she was furious, acting rashly, but then she learned about forgiveness and ended up saving his life. The whole point of that episode seemed to be that Morgana couldn't be evil. Oh that's right, we are supposed to pretend S1 didn't happen.

If anyone of you are LJ members and want to be a cheerleader for ArMor big_bang, it's the last day to sign up!

It's been a long day, I'm going to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better one!