View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 07:02 PM
isabella36
Total Fan

Justine, hope you're better soon.

This line I don't want to be brave. I just want to be myself. I don't want to be alone any more. It just kills me. Poor Morgana. I want ArMor to find their way back to each other. Why can't the writers open their eyes and realize what a great couple they are. The chemistry between Bradley and Morgana is being wasted. There is still so much they can do with them.

Damn wish-list. I could agree to them all except 2 and 5. Who needs that stupid dragon and knights? The only knight I want to see is Lancelot. Okay, on another note those cartoons are kind of freaky. G is throwing her boobs at us. Arthur looks scared. Merlin's is kind of accurate with Colin's big ears and all. I like Mordred's and Morgana's too. Uther looks old and who is that, Santa Claus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neda16 (View Post)
ArMor is still major win Have you seen 2x04? After that they had a quick moment at a dinner table with Uther and this lady and Arthur looks grossed out by their flirting while Morgana smiles and Arthur gets up to leave and then a second later Morgana gets up to leave but they don't talk. I think that's in 2x05. And then in 2x06 Arthur is getting yelled at I think and there's this shot of Morgana worriedly looking at him but they don't talk. And then later on there's another shot of her bowing or clapping or something as Arthur walks down the great hall. And a cute moment where she finishes his sentence and gives him the word "stinking" which Arthur then uses And in 2x07 Morgana is held at swordpoint by someone and Arthur draws out his sword too but the focus is more on Uther than Arthur. And in 2x08 there's like a second where the screen zooms out and you can see them together in a shot in the great hall (but its so fast if you blink you'd miss it) So yep those scenes in 2x11 and 2x12 are the only ones where they actually talk
The fact that you remember all this amazes me.

icon: amaranthine3