View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 07:39 AM
master yoda167
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teriberri21
Hm...I mainly post on the gilmore girls and LOST threads now...I used to try to keep up with the ewan mcgregor, everwood and orlando bloom, but it got to be too many

Not a huge fan of the whole scifi thing, but their chemistry is so strong i'll sit through a 3 hour movie just to see them [and yoda kick some serious ass] twice!

OOH moving or still i just love those pictures I was going through my old teen people's last night. wow. I have acquired quite a few of them

Oh, I must have seen you on the GG board, did you post at the Lit thread?

I know what you mean, I had to cut back on my boards too...it was too many to follow!

I'm not a huge sci-fi fan myself, but I love Star Wars, I loved them even before Hayden came along.... (Allthough sufficed to say my love for the movies elevated some with him lol ) Yeah, the chem definately works!

Well since my puter is now broke I can't make avies, but I should be getting a new one sometime soon

heh, yeah, I don't have TP, but I have a whooole loot of old mags...

and man oh man it sucks they don't sell TP here!!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden