View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 09:18 PM
MissMarie
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I know! I was not expecting that at all. And it was done perfectly! They know eachother so well and they help eachother grow.

Why would they bring this up in the episode before the series finale if it wasn't going to end well? Bringing back Gio and Henry only shows that Betty has gotten over them and look whose been there all along? Daniel!
*squee*
If it ends with Daniel chasing Betty across the pond or even with a shot a year into the future showing Daniel and Betty setting down roots I'd be a happy clam. Something so these past five (four? six?) years of waiting haven't been for nothing.

My favorite part of the ep, besides Daniel's loving looks passed to Betty during Hilda's speech, had to be when he yelled, "I'm your friend. Doesn't that give me the right to protect you?"

YES! I want a protective man like him. He's doing it because he loves her and she's too wrapped in other things to see it.

I think Hilda says "love is knowing someone better than they know themselves and doing everything you can to protect them." I think. It's basically those lines.