View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 06:29 PM
Ellipsis
Fan Forum Hero

They did though, especially because Nikki used to talk about Rob all the time, there were plenty of rumors of Nikki and Rob together. It just didn't stick because she stopped hanging out with him.I do think Rob and Kristen have a relationship, it's just not as E/B as shippers assume.

Quote:
have you ever seen Kristen hanging out with Rob and Lizzie? never
Ikr? Thats because no one likes Kristen Can't blame them, she looks like a downer. You used to see Lizzie hanging out with Nikki, and even Emilie, with or without rob, but you'd never see her around Kristen. Same with TomStu, I think it's so hilarious that people were freaking out about those pictures of Tom, Rob and Kristen together at the airport because apparently that means Tomstu and Kristen are bffs or whatever. Iunno about you guys, but I thought Tom looked irritated by him. And Kristen looked all smiley and stuff. .

I really don't think Rob's friends like her. Those Isle of Wight pictures makes it look like she just crashed a party between old friends. Plus, I thought it was hilarious when she said she'd go to Rob's friend's Johnny Flynn's show because he's a 'mutual friend' and there were no pictures of them together . And mutual? No one asked you. It's like she's trying soo hard to 'out their relationship' and Rob won't let her.

ugh. I'm sorry. Stop me from talking about Robsten, I end up posting essays!

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown