View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 01:06 PM
ShadowMagist
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Nice! Hopefully some new fans will pick 'em up for free and become hooked just like the lot of us nutters, heh.
Exactly! Probably easier that way anyway. The people like their freebies.

Season 1: Amazon.com Sales Rank: #2,223
Season 2: Amazon.com Sales Rank: #259
Season 3: Amazon.com Sales Rank: #592

Quote:
I'm not a huge fan of the cover art, it seems to me like it was done in a rush and especially Andy looks oddly out of place. I don't like the brown color theme very much either, it makes the box look much too dark in my opinion but maybe I'm just looking at it extremely negatively, after all I pretty much hate most of Season 3 anyway.
I'll agree with Andy being out of place a bit. Season 3 was sort of when he stopped being the central figure and the show became more of an enseamble. He seems to be more in the background though here, with Emily upstaging him, but I think it's more of a marketing gimic than anything. She's probably the most identifiable of the 3 right now(with Brothers and Sisters and the occasional movie here and there). I wouldn't pay it too much attention though.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart

Last edited by ShadowMagist; 03-28-2010 at 01:19 PM