View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 09:13 AM
Imzadi
Moderator Support Team

Thank you shonda for once again making Addison second best. Did I see this coming? Of course I did. Everyone who knows that shonda rhimes uses Addison as her personal punching bag, knows that Addison is unhappy at EVERY ENDING OF AN FREAKING EPISODE!!!! I am mad. Shonda may be a good writer for everyhting else she does but with Addison she really makes no exception in making her unhappy. IF Addison is just turning to be a LITTLE happy.. we KNOW that it gets destroyed in the next episode

and can I just say I hate violet? She ruined the freaking episode without being in it

and Pete.. really???? You love a woman who is out touching freaking monkeys to heal herself and the person that takes care of YOUR And HER baby, who catches a cold because she wants to be freaking there for you.. that one you accidently hurt by blurring out a woman that doesnt even care? A woman that runs off for weeks months.. I honestly dont know how long she has been in the rain forrest or wherever the hell she is. one question is WHY? Honestly.. even before all the bunch of crap and baby out of belly cutting.. I never really saw something that made him fall in love with violet.. first it was sex and then all of a sudden it was love without any building up to it because violet had sex wiht two people at the same time.. there was no dating.. there was no taking care of him during a freaking cold.. there was no bystanding during difficult situations... there was no movie or cocktail nights there wasnt even coming over to share a pizza .. but yeah... of course there was love... I dont buy it shonda, I really dont

And Addison.. who is clearly still in love wiht sam.. but she IS there for Pete,. she took freaking care of him and his baby, she cared for him and he says violets name although she has been gone for months? wow way to make this sucky shonda.

if Addison stays with him (and dont tell me that they both know about their feelings) THEY WERE SAYING THEY GIVE IT A REAL TRY then I dont understand her.

I just hope that next week he will tell violet off and that the "I love you" was just because he drank too much cough medicne

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign