View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 09:50 PM
TexasForever
Loyal Fan

Loved the sneaks. I agree that the case seems to be shaping as in Nate is involved in the whole Jenny/Damien matter because of Serena and nothing else. Which is really good. They're building it up really nicely, and I'm hoping to see an explanation of Serena's feelings way back in time too.

I think the fact she mentions she wanted someone who stood up for her like Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing will lead to Nate confronting Damien and getting punched because of it. I mean, Serena hasn't seen Nate stand up for her with Tripp, but he did, BIG time. So she needs to see this again to figure out that Nate really IS that guy, and this will be the perfect chance for that. I'm sure the fact Damien is a douche and badmouths Serena is what causes all of the scenes in the promo, punch included.

I also agree the whole Jenny scheming thing is going to be much less than we originally thought. It's probably going to start at the end of 17 like Keri was saing and by 19 Nate has figured it all out already, not to mention there's other MAJOR stuff ongoing during those episodes (Daddy VdW, etc), so not much time for this.

And at that point, I CANNOT wait for Serena to deliver the smackdown. I think it is very telling that neither Serena nor Nate go say goodbye to Jenny when she leaves. The smackdown must've happened by then. And boy, I'm sure it's going to be good to see.