View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 09:22 AM
Skateberg
Dedicated Fan

Thank you soooooo much, LeahMaria. I do find the way they react to the dating question very curious, especially since they've been answering it forever.

Quote:
Though sometimes I feel, the way Scott acts, that if Tessa approved, he'd start a relationship with her in a second.
I actually feel kind of the opposite. We know Scott is with someone so he really cant be into Tessa, but the way Tessa always answers the dating questions makes me think that she's the one who would persue the relationship given the chance. (I'm thinking of her "maybe" in that CTV interview when they were asked if they could ever end up together.)

Mainly I think that they've been so close for so many years that they're just used to each other and they wouldn't even know where to start. Someone mentioned that after they were apart for 2 months due to Tessa's surgery that their relationship seemed to grow and mature and I think there's some value in that. I think once they spend some real time apart they'll have to realize just how much they miss each other and how much hey meant to each other. Cuz i cant imagine what kiind of relationships they can have with other people when they spendmost of their time with each other.

Okay, I'ma stop speculating now.