View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 01:13 AM
Samii
Master Fan

Hee. Yes, Britney is a definate motivater. If I really can't get motivated I just watch her 'Live From Las Vegas - Dream within a Dream' tour. Heh. That is the ultimate motivator. So much dancing, and her abs, crikey moses... I always feel so unfit watching that. So it makes me get up and exercise.

Stephanie - thats awesome that you've got a personal trainer. My mum had one of them, and dude, she got major results. Her arms got so toned and she was the fittest she had ever been. Its good because they don't let you slack off. That is why I like going to classes, because I can't just go 'meh... been here long enough' and then slink out the door. I have to stay. But aw, I look forward to hearing about your progress. Keep us updated. You can be out big motivator. Hee.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.