View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 09:31 PM
volknoir
New Fan

THANK YOU!
i registered just to rant a bit haha since im still in shock and all.

about naomi's visit and the doctor i agree with inesa? yeah when naomi was like am I missing something here...you cant change the past and so on, she was actually giving out pointers that the doctor was as f up as his patient. cuz yeah the thing is you cant run from ur mistakes or bad experiences, on the contrary u must confront them to be able to move on.

so yeah naomi and effy's scene was just about that. and also i think she knows effy enough not to treat her differently. so she talked to her about reality to take her mind off herself for once.

still i dont get why freds had to die that way, we're not watching dexter, we're watching skins for fcks sake! what is this? the l world? why murder a character? specially when next series is gonna be with a different cast. dont see the point really.

and i still think naomily will break up which is for the best. hopefully in the fanfiction world they'll get redeemed.

oh something else: did anyone noticed how kaya/effy acted like tony!!?
i was giggling at that, if u didnt catch it watch it again, check out the expression in effy's face, her movements, and you'll see Tone right there!
dunno if it was planned but it was fun watching that when they were remembering his accident.