View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 09:10 PM
LilyLover
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inesal (View Post)
Actually Naomi did the right thing. Really bad move to go visit someone who has attempted suicide and start in on that persons problems or treating them like they are a child. She asked Effy for advice, Effy cracked on Naomi, Naomi played along. Hardly sociopathic material. By the way, if she was a sociopath she wouldn't care what Emily felt nor would she be going to Effy for advice.
Did i say that i wanted Naomi to treat effy like a child? It just would have been nice for her to acknowledge effy's wellbeing. I didn't say Naomi was a sociopath; i said i was beginning to think she was, which was just me conveying the extremes of selfishness that i think Naomi is capable of.

Effy was joking when she said all of that crazy stuff too. The point i was trying to make had nothing to do with Naomi's reaction to effy 'cracking'. It was the initial interaction that i found fault with.

once again, she didn't go to see how effy was. She went to see what a 'crazy' person looks like, so that she could reassure herself that she was not crazy. Self-considerate.