View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 05:00 PM
Yoda-Mira
Banned

Oh, what a fun thread this is! I actually started my diet exactly a week from today. I basically need someone to push me, because I always end up going right back to my bad habits. Last summer I went on the aktins diet and lost 10lbs in one month, without hardly any excersize. After I went off it I gained back 20 lbs! So now summer has come again and next year is my senior year of High School so I HAVE to lose this weight.

So, I hired a personal trainor. Costs me $40/mo. but it seems to be working already. She gave me a list of foods I could eat and how much of it I could consume plus I have to workout 6 times a week. My workout consists of 45 mins on the treadmill, 100 crunches (although instead I do 50 crunches and 50 sidebends), 3 sets of arm workouts, and 30 inner/outer leg lifts. It's not easy but once you get make it a habit it works really well. I've posted 2 Britney posters on my wall both showing off her abs like crazy:

I also have a Britney calendar where she has the pose and her body just looks incredible, so all that keeps me hella motivated. I think as long as you have someone/something there for you, pushing you - you can do anything!