View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 06:42 AM
Habte
Master Fan

I started to ship James & Juliet in season 4, mostly because they were (and are) my favorite characters on the show.
At the beginning of season 5 I was sure they were perfect for each other and I completely fell in love with them.
Now, even if Juliet is dead, I've still hope for them, because they are meant to be together! [Ally88]

I fell for this pairing the instant James looked at Juliet and you saw his eyes soften.
Unlike others, she had the ability to break down the walls from his childhood and love away his imperfections.
Juliet and James supported each other more than any couple I've watched in television history.
When her hand slipped from his during 'The Incident,' I could not stop crying.
And the fact that this epic love story was created in only one season is the phenomenal icing on the cake. [California_ here_ I _come]

"I love James and Juliet together because they simply WORK. They're able to have a true, functional,
and adult relationship that made each of them want to become better people.
They finally found a life to share with another person that made them both truly happy,
and in the process became the very essence of everything epic, tragic, and wonderfully perfect on this show." [Baby_SweetPea]

She calms him. He makes her smile. That's what makes them perfect for each other.
They bring out the best and love each other unconditionally.
Soulmates never die and someday soon, they will be together again. [AmandaB]

It wasn't an active decision for me to ship Suliet, it just happened based on what I saw during season five, and specifically, "La Fleur".
I went into that season thinking I wouldn't like them, or that I would be indifferent at best.
But when I actually saw their scenes, my opinion completely changed.
Seeing these characters so happy and in love with each other just stole my heart
in a way I could have never anticipated, and Sawyer/Juliet have been my OTP of Lost ever since. [forblueskiesxx]

I didn't want Sawyer and Juliet to happen at first.
But they completely won me over in one episode with their loving and mature relationship.
Finally getting to see two beloved characters experience a happy,
peaceful partnership after a lifetime of pain and loneliness was so rewarding.
I can't wait for them to find each other again! [AdiG9]

Sawyer and Juliet remind me of the saying that love is friendship that has caught fire--- it takes root and grows one day at a time. A slow burning love that has a foundation of mutual trust, respect honesty and faith with one another with one another--- which was lacking in their previous relationships. And of course, I absolutely love that they have EACH OTHER’S BACKS ALL THE TIME!! I love that sawyer became a BETTER MAN and reach his fullest potential mainly because of JULIET! I love that his tender, vulnerable, selfless sides of him are shown more when he’s with her! Meanwhile, I absolutely adore that Juliet is not indecisive and ambiguous at all in showing her love for Sawyer both in words and in action! She STAYED AND GOT SAWYER'S BACK ALL THE WAY till the END!
That’s one hell of a woman who despite three freakin torturous years of wanting to leave the island--- stayed an additional three years because sawyer asked her to even if they were still at the initial stage of their friendship at that point of their relationship! So as far as I’m concern, sawyer and Juliet are the romantic heroes of Lost and I fervently hope that they will be together again when all is said and done in the end! [maisie07]

I’m not ashamed to say that, at first, I didn’t want James&Juliet to happen because there was already so much drama on the show that I didn’t want Juliet to be part of the main love triangle. “LaFleur” made me change my mind, though. When you see two amazing people loving each other so much you just can’t help but fall in love with them. Juliet and James have found each other; they’ve never loved that much before. Thanks to Juliet, James has become a better man and Juliet has found someone who truly believes In her. They shared a very mature, adult relationship that developed from friendship to something more. Love.
They’re meant to be together, they’re each other’s world. Two weeks became three years, three years of loving each other and having each other’s back. Endless love never dies, death doesn’t put Soulmates apart because they share that kind of love that will never die, no matter what. James and Juliet are Soulmates and I’m sure that they will meet again. [Addison Montgomery]

True love never dies nor fades away.

Sawyer&Juliet ~ A Love gone Epic

ღღღ