View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 07:05 AM
smeagolkitten
Absolute Fan

Vicky! *hugs*

For me it was in Private Practice that I noticed her, since I had not really paid attention to Judging Amy when it was on TV here, but I must have caught a scene or two, or maybe just some of the commercials, cause I definitely connected the name to the face instantly when I watched the backdoor pilot for PrP. As a Grey's fan and huge Addison fan I naturally followed Kate into PrP, but it ended up being Amy and Violet that really blew me away.

And I've now begun to go back in time to see as much of Amy's earlier work as I can. I've seen her whole arc on NYPD Blue, and I'm currently watching season 3 of Judging Amy, got several of her movies coming in the mail, soon. So far I've only seen "Casper" (first scene, second scene) and "Bye, Bye Love", where btw, I find it extremely amusing that Amy's character Susan ended up with Claire's ex (Claire was portrayed by Jayne Brook, who played Meg on PrP).

Last edited by smeagolkitten; 03-07-2010 at 08:14 AM