View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 06:02 PM
iram
Absolute Fan

I just find this review of the substitute, and i i love what it said about Sawyer and FlockeĀ“s scene in the house.

Memory Motel

... Sawyer also had some funky-stained drawers! But what did he care? He had his whiskey, his Iggy, and his memories of when his life was actually a happy one. One when he wasn't alone, in mourning, inside a home that now mirrored his own inner self all shattered and broken.

The fact that a dead John Locke walked in didn't even phase him, and without blinking he recognized the intruder as an imposter. In a bit of a cold exchange, Lockeness told Sawyer that house was never really his home, which added a bit of insult to his already drunken injury. Lockeness then used the same song and dance with Sawyer that he attempted with Richard in the form of the promise of answers. At that point it seemed that James was either a bit fogged by the drinky-drink, had a death-wish, or that he really was looking for some semblance of meaning to it all. Surprisingly, he actually agreed to go with Lockeness with the hope to find out exactly why he became stuck on Craphole Island in the first place...

Episode 6x04 -- Sympathy for the Devil - Recap by Anna | DarkUFO - LOST Homepage

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.