View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 03:58 AM
Maud&Danny
Master Fan

OMG how hot was the scene at Chloe's appartment? The sexual tension was all over the place and Allison/Justin's chemistry is killing me. Calling her a booty call because he was mad at her for lying to him was kinda harsh but I can understand where he's coming from. It's funny but everytime Justin has an emotional scene with Allison he looks like he's always in tears.LOL This episode made me realize how much Oliver puts Chloe on a pedestal and he basically told her that she wasn't like any other women he was with before...Now that I have seen the episode I have a pretty good idead where the writer/TPTB are going with this relationship and let me tell you I can't wait for more.

At the end of the day Oliver was pissed at Chloe but thought that she was right and he's willing to lie to Clark for now. I would never hold a grudge against Chloe because the girl has HUGE trust issues since she trusted Davis who killed her husband and turned out to be a monster who was bor to kill her BFF. We all would have trust issues if something like that happened to us.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy