View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 02:54 AM
Shiri S
Master Fan

OOC: Mmmmm Denzel I'm very happy he's my future hubby

Taken by: ShiriS
Name: Lupita *Pita* Ramirez
How they feel: Luita just wishes for everyone to be happy. She knows she and Sean already happy, but she wishes the kid would accept their engagement. She's not sure if this camp will help or not, but it's worth a try.
Personality: Lupita has a very motherly nature about her. Even before she had her daughter she was like that. That's what you get being the oldest child. She's a very easy person to get along with. She's loveable and she's got the heart the size of a softball. She's always helping others out and putting them before herself. She's the last person she thinks of. Now, like most spanish people, she's got a bit of a temper problem. That only shows during fights though. Other than that, she's calm, cool and collected all the time. She has this smile and energy about her that lights up the room. Her laugh it contagous and she knows how to make down people happy. She loves making people happy. Because that's her. She's a generally happy person. You can't help but like her.
History: She was born Lupita Marinella Sanchez-Bello, eldest of the seven Sanchez-Bello children. She and her family lived in the barrios of Quito, Ecuador. They were poor but they were happy. When Lupita turned nineteen and she graduated highschool, she knew there was more for her outside of Ecuador. So, she packed up her things and she set off to America. On the plane, she met someone who annoyed her very much. Alejandro Ramirez knew just how to push her buttons. Ugh she just hated him. Of course, it had to be that he was going the same place she was. And wouldn't you know it, just like your typical love-hate relationship, they went and got married two years later. Those crazy kids were in love but they pickered just as much as they day they had met. And they even popped out a child somewhere in all that bickering in both spanish and english when Lupita was twenty-eight . Their daughter was the apple of Lupita's eye. When she started paying more attention to the little girl than she did Alejando, things got bad. He started cheating on her with american girls. That went on for three years before Lupita caught when of it. She left her husband of ten years and took their three year old daughter with her. They were on their own for sixteen years (the divorce papers finally went through in the sixth year) Lupita went through various boyfriends and what not, but none of them really made her feel the same way as she did with Alejandro (minus the constant bickering of course). None of them until she met one Sean Jones. She knew he was the one. She's completely in love with him and she wishes for her daughter to feel the same way. She also wishes for his children to accept her as their future mother. She's trying her hardest to get them to like her.
Relationships: tba
Played by: Elizabeth Peña

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall