View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 05:49 PM
mystic2182
Master Fan

I really did enjoy this episode, mainly for the James family scenes. I've loved Lydia (& Jimmy RIP) since our first scenes with them in season 2. I've always wished that they would bring them back because I love their scenes with Nathan and Haley. Last night was heartbreaking. This whole storyline has been a great venue for Joy, Bess, Shantel, and Lindsey. I love the dynamic between the sisters and Lydia. Though I wish we could have met some of the James brothers. I would have liked to see Haley and her brothers.

The other highlight of the episode for me was Brooke and Julian's reunion. I'm glad we don't have to wait through the hiatus to see them together again, especially since I thought the whole reason for them being apart was stupid.

Things OTH needs to retire:
#1- Love triangles.
Seriously... Mouth, Skills, and Lauren now? I'm supposed to care about this? I don't even care about the characters on their own, no way am I caring about the three altogether. No thanks.

#2- Psychos.
Why do the writers feel the need to ruin the beautiful relationship that we got with Clay and Sara, and create a fauxSara to stalk him? As someone who really enjoyed Sara, I am disappointed to see the writers treat them like this. And I love Amanda Schull, but to reduce her to becoming a psycho is ridiculous. I might have been able to like Clay and Quinn in time, but this is not the way to go about it. Now I'm just wishing for Sara even more.

#3 - Sextapes.
This is the storyline they're giving Alex now that she's done meddling with Brooke and Julian. I really like Jana, but come on.