View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 07:03 AM
*Dominique*
Passionate Fan

April 26 is so far away... 2 days after my birthday and Austin's bday

Quote:
I just feel like we wasted soooo much time on this pointless storyline. Of course Julian wouldn't do anything.
It was a pointless storyline and so much like BLP except that Julian never did anything with Alex and never showed that he wanted her unlike Lucas who had previously cheated on Brooke with Peyton and had been "in love" with Peyton in the past. I think both Alex and Brooke ended up making big sacrifice for Julian in the end. Alex let go of Julian knowing that he would never show anything being in love with Brooke so much and once again Brooke denied herself happiness with Julian because of her insecurities. We have seen in the past 2 episodes Brooke knowing deep down that she was not doing herself a favor and that no matter what she would not stop loving Julian. I think Julian was just waiting for Brooke to show him she wanted him. In the end we wasted a lot of episodes on a pointless triangle that would go nowhere because Julian was always all about Brooke when it came to his feelings/romantic feelings. I hope they talk about what happened but I doubt it... It is OTH after all!

When a triangle ends a new one begin... except I don't care about Mouth/Lauren/Skills.