View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 05:07 AM
barbeegurl00
Elite Fan

I really LOVED this episode.

Haley/Lydia/Taylor/Quinn: All amazing. I bawled. And I pretty much agree with everyone in saying that Lindsey is an amazing actress and should stay on the show (I've thought this since season two). Really, her presence is so great and really helps flesh out Haley's role in a way that Nathan and Jamie just can't. I just love her.

Quinn is good when she breaks down, and I really do feel for her then. Unfortunately, too many of her scenes are so blah that it's hard to really understand her. But I do love the three James girls together, so I won't complain.

Joy was amazing as was Bess. Bravo.

Missed Lucas at the funeral, and the brothers and other sister (?). Missed opportunity.

B/Ju: Wow. I don't know how, but my emotions towards these two vary greatly. It's like just as I am about to give up on them entirely (about every other episode), something pulls me back in. Whether it was the scene where Brooke agrees to work on the costumes (love them) or him yelling at her to leave the set (hate them), I just can never seem to make up my mind these days.

I didn't think I would like them ending up together this episode after her being kicked off the set, but honestly, the minute he grabbed her, told her she thinks too much and kissed her, I was back on the B/Ju wagon.

The truth is that these two can be so great together when they're happy, but angsty just does not work for them, at least for more than a scene or two. Keep them happy and flirty (90% of the time) and people will be much happier. Some couples can work the constant back-and-forth... B/Ju can't. And that's okay. Just keep them happy and together.

I just feel like we wasted soooo much time on this pointless storyline. Of course Julian wouldn't do anything. Why couldn't they just say this way back when the infertility came into play, or at least in the next episode or two? Urghhh.

Clay/Other Sara: I am actually looking forward to it. Trouble for Clay/Quinn, yay! And even a fake!Sara and Clay is better to me than Quinn and Clay.

Victoria/Alex: Surprising. I thought she slept with Josh. I don't really like that she forgave him so quickly after he slept with someone else(!) but oh well.

Mouth/Lauren/Skills: Actually looking forward to this too. So tired of Mouth/Millie, and I love Skills! So glad he's back. This is probably the only time I've ever been interested in Mouth's love life if it's not with a lead character (Brooke or Rachel).
barbeegurl00 is offline   Reply With Quote