View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 05:04 PM
Chastidy
Elite Fan

Quote:
The introduction of Ivy. The demise of Ade/Navid The Sasha arch
For me those were weaker plot points as well. The Sasha stuff could have had a bit of comic potential had they only used her for an episode or two but they made the thing too far too dramatic and turned her into a psycho. It wasn't so much the Navid/Ade demise I hated, it was the relapse story that followed.

Quote:
Annie/Jasper, re-watching you can tell how much a of a jerk he is from the get-go. I am a bit baffled people actually ship them, mainly because, he was manipulating her from day one.
I suppose he seemed like a nice enough friend to her when nobody else was there so I'd say her fans appreciated that. I think once he started to display obvious signs of cuckooness they stopped shipping them

Quote:
The Silver/Jackie dying arch, is good. But it bred into Teddy's mom dying, and that sorta killed all that for me. But I loved her speech to Jackie, so great.
I didn't particularly like how they handled that whole thing but the final scene between Ann Gillespie and Jennie and then the death scene with Stroup was really emotional and well done.

My Tumblr
My Twitter