View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 02:33 PM
Brilliant Disguise
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
I tell ya I thought I was in a dream when they were dancing

More stuff from Sunday's talk..

- Last Q&A and it was so Brilliant!!, before the Q&A started and one of the fangirls handed out fake moustaches to the audience, the fraktache as we like to call it and said that everyone should wear it when they come out. Mary was in on the joke, but Eddie wasn't. So out they came and Mary saw first and couldn't stop laughing and then Eddie spotted it and nearly toppled over from laughing and then he wanted to put one and so did Mary, OMG it was brilliant, they looked great LOL and then after then hugged and started kissing, dear Lord my heart!.

- Someone asked about the supposed cut kiss from 'Blood on the Scales' and Mary/Eddie said that one wasn't filmed, Mary said it might have been in the script, but was never shot...

- Then THE question, one of the audience asked a question in Spanish and Eddie laughed and told Mary that they want us to dance like they did in 'Coloniel Day', so Mary stood up and said 'oh yes, come on I'll do it', so then 'Hello Dolly' started playing and Eddie said 'We didn't dance to this' and OMG I DIED!!! when that happened, it was like I'm going to wake up in a minute (it's on YT if anyone wants to take a look), it was amazing and they hugged and the end... (these two are killng me)

- Also someone asked the bed scene in 'Disquiet...', Eddie said that Mary was naked in the scene. 'Naked as the day she was born was his words lol. Mary shook her head, but then said 'what can I say I'm a free spirit, but don't tell my family' She laughed. Eddie had already talked about it earlier, how they should have been in bed more and he could do that take again and again. Who wouldn't love laying in bed with Mary? The crowd cheered and Eddie said thanks for asking that question, now that's all I'll think of.

- Then we had the trailer story which was great. Mary said that they were getting ready to start the show, Mary was pumping getting some petrol, and her cell phone rings and it's Eddie. She was afraid that he was backing out of BSG. Mary re-inacted the scene including Eddie's rasp. Eddie asked if she liked "dark wood or light wood". This was for her trailer that Eddie went out and bought cheaper than the studio could have. Mary picked light wood and said her trailer was fabulous. She also got a new one in the second season and Eddie did not, but he really wanted a new one. She hated to see that trailer go at the end of the show. Mary said that she had a flat screen on the outside of her trailer and that during the World Cup, the cast and crew were watching it in the parking lot. Also Eddie used to sleep in his trailer all the time but wasn't supposed to. Eddie said it was better sleeping there than his hotel room..

- They were asked if they had any say in their characters, Mary said she was always involved with Laura, she always had a say, but she did say one time that her and David Eick was having a discussion about what Laura was going to say and RDM popped in and said that Mary would say it this way and David would watch Mary playing this scene, that was the only time. Eddie said he had totally creative control of Adama, he would say excatly what was on the script, but say it the way he would think..

- Another questions was that what other roles could that see each other playing. Mary said that she could see Eddie playing 'King Lear' because of the great father he is and he could really get into that character. Eddie was a little thrown because he knew Mary nailed him perfectly. He had obviously thought about that role himself. He couldn't really nail down a role for her, but said she can do anything.

- Afterwards Eddie let out that Mary will be playing a UN delegate in a new show she is producing (whether this is the James Duff project, not sure..). Eddie said that he doesn't mind being the lead or a guest actor, he would be there in a heart beat and then Mary said she could see a UN Latin Delegate in the show.. (please make this happen!)

- One of the last questions was that the scene in 'Daybreak' when Bill carried Laura to the raptor and how many takes did that take. Mary said it was 3 and she asked Eddie if he was ok lifting her and he said 'she was light as a feather' 115 pounds and said he didn't mind if he injured himself, it was worth it, and that's when the whole audience went 'awwwwwww'

Also from Saturday's talk,

- Eddie slipped in that he has seen Mary in a bikini, sly there Eddie, I like it I wanted more info
Thank you so much for sharing this Must have been an awesome weekend.

And thanks for the dancing video. I am going to watch that a lot so I dream about it
I feel nostalgic and I want to watch them in BSG again