View Single Post
Old 04-28-2005, 03:29 AM
elektra34
Part-Time Fan

Ok, here are my thoughts about the episode:

Epram: I might be the only one but i totally understand him.What's happening to him is terrible. I don't get how people think he can get over it.We are talking about a child here not about a piece of luggage!! I understand why he chose not to go to his audition, i would have done the same. All this piano stuff would make me sick. Everybody lied to him: Madison, Andy, Harold, Edna and Amy.You can't just move on.Everyone is saying it was to protect him, but couldn't they think about the outcome ? If you do, how can you think it was for the best?

And what is the big deal about having a child when you're young? It's not the end of the world.It's difficult but you can make it. Plus even if you have to drop out from school, it doesn't mean that you can't go later.Your future is still ahead.
Everyone says E is still a child but nobody let him prove he is not anymore.

And when E was at the child placement services and said "my son", OMG, my heart... !!!

Amy: I don't like her with E so the break up (if there is) didn't do much to me.I prefer them as friends. Everyone feels sorry for A, but i don't really do. She said she'd help E but i felt she said it because she had to as she is his girlfriend but didn't really mean it, not concerning the baby: the face she made when E told her he wanted to find him, then telling him Juilliard was more important that his OWN child. Come on A, there is no competition between you and the baby. He won't love him more than you because it's not the same love but it's normal to put the baby first, he is his own flesh and blood. As you said "i don't know what it feels like to be you right now" so don't try to push him away from his child. A has to choose a side and stick to it. And why didn't she talk about it with E before trying to get the audition? Why didn't she tell him she knew right when he got back? Can't all these people talk to each other? Everyone said it was bad lying but they still do it. Do they ever learn? I agree it must be hard for A but not as hard as it is for E.

Some people say E lied to A as well as he sent the application form to Princeton.To me it quite different.We're talking about college, not a human life and A has a choice, nobody can force her to go, it's still up to her.

I liked it when she said:"grow a heart, assface!" and i like EVC's acting.

Delia: I like her, poor thing! i'm glad she told A what she felt. And then again she doesn't know anything. Good choice not to tell her!! Doesn't she ask questions?

Hannah / Bright : I like them both, they could make a nice couple.I don't like Topher, i don't think he is right for H. I hope this thing with God isn't going to last. I thought she looked great at that lunch table. B is so sweet and funny.

I was surprised at Nina's reaction.I thought she would not be that nice to A.

I'm done for now, sorry it was that long.

Last edited by elektra34; 04-28-2005 at 04:05 AM