View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 07:04 AM
crazy_diamond
Fan Forum Legend

they sure do , I was hoping that they would put some Marvin Gaye music on

right here are some other stuff that EJO/MM said...

- Someone asked about 5 things Bill loved about Laura, now I thought, as many other did including Mary, that he would say legs, eyes, lips etc , but no Eddie said that about Laura's compassion and holding the fleet together and then Mary laughed and said 'I think he means my legs, hair' etc.. and then Eddie says 'oh yeah that as well' and then Eddie mentions that he loved when Mary would be walking up some stairs..and he would pear up and say 'Hi Mary' and waved Mary said 'I would wonder why I had some of those scenes', it was so funny

- Also Eddie brought back talking about "Daybreak" and says, I quote "Well I'm left alone with Mary's remains..."Mary's reaction was great, she was laughing so much and Eddie just kept going. She brings "her remains" up several times during the panel. Also Eddie talked about the Bill/Laura scene when Laura told him about stealing the election. Eddie said that Bill couldn't let that happen to Laura, he cared about her too much and wanted her whole.

- Question was asked whether they read the whole of 'Searider Falcon', Eddie said that they did read it all except Bill/Laura decided to not read the last page..*sigh*

- On New Caprica, Eddie say that that Bill/Laura had a great time and Mary said that Bill and Laura were some what intimate during that year... I knew it

- They started talking about "The Hub", as someone mentioned about whether there was a missing kiss in the scene. Mary thought that scene was perfect in a sort of less is more way. Eddie agreed that at the time, after all they had been through they just wanted to hold onto each other. Then Eddie mentioned French kissing lol. Eddie was saying something like 'what did you want some big kiss with a lot of tongue' They sort of went into a discussion about frenching and where that word came from and why they call it that.

- I got the balls to ask them a question, eek, I did ask them about other actors maybe trying to make them laugh during the kiss scene in 'The Oath', but Eddie/Mary said it was just them on set when they did it and she laughed when she said maybe the crew did laugh. SO my answer was really quick, damn I knew I should have asked a different question!

More details to come..