View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 07:20 PM
diamond gothic
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh I don't even plan on watching period.
I'm sorry to hear that S, but if you think it's for the best then I won't try to convince you otherwise. I can only speak for myself but when I invest in a couple and they're not being treated right or I don't see some light at the end of the tunnel I usually distance myself from the show.

I do think Jenny/Nate still have potentail to be endgame so I haven't totally given up...I just prefer to read up and see what's going on first.

Quote:
The show is horrible and the fandom is just insane and hurtful.
I don't know enough of the GG fandom outside of Jenny to fully comment but from what little I've seen I can see why you feel this way. For me personally going by the only fandom I really know (OTH) what bothers me the most is people seeing things that aren't there or picking on other characters to make their characters seem superior. That's the only thing that annoys me.

So Oliver doesn’t always end up with Black Canary? If that’s the case then maybe there’s some hope for Chloe/Oliver. I guess it all depends on how seriously they treat it and how they develop it.