View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 11:00 AM
*Nora*
Master Fan

I absolutely loved it. In fact I didn't expect to love it this much.

I don't know THAT much about the comics, but oh my gosh I love Dr. Fate. He was just plain cool. I totally geeked out!

I love how he said, "Thank you" and was all flattered when Lois said, "Nice helmet". I think he missed the sarcasm. LOL! I got goosebumps when he told Lois that Clark's the one she will need and vice versa. It's funny because you already know that, but it was still huge to actually see and hear it. I also loved how after her encounter with Dr. Fate, Lois went, "I wonder if he does horoscopes". LOL!

The last Clois scene was really sweet. Lois was so reluctant telling Clark about her fate and Clark was all smiles because he realized they'll end up together. That was awesome.

My only complaint about this episode is that some scenes dragged a little, but there's no way this episode doesn't get a 10/10 from me.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco