View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 08:46 AM
Stay to the Lights
Fan Forum Star

I love Stefan and all, he is my favourite character out of the show. But i think sometimes he is quite naive and blind and that is making him underestimating Damon when he should never turn a blind eye to him.
He knows or he should know how his brother is, so to think Damon is gonna accept this.. and not think its suspicious.. then, well i don't know.. i just think it's gonna backfire.
On one hand i can understand Stefan's intentions, he doesn't want those vampires released and he knows that if Damon frees Katherine, then the others will find a way to get away as well, and that won't bode well for the town.
But then on the other hand..Stefan should be able to understand where Damon is coming from, i just think his wanting to protect the town and Elena is making him underestimate Damon.. and that is never a good thing.

I guess we'll see how things play out.

I LOVED this episode. It's definitely got to be in my top 5 episodes of this seasons for sure.
There was revelations, new discoveries and FUN.
Finding out that not only Anna but Ben also are vampires, that threw me through a loop i've got to say.
I never expected them to be, and here i usually try to think of everything But this never crossed my mind.
So the ending.. was like.. "WTF"

Other than that, i'm glad we found out who was stalking Elena, who the guy in the road whom she ran over in 1x10 was. Least that mystery is cleared up, and we know its because she looks like Katherine, and he wanted to play with her. Why do i have a feeling, the vampires in the tomb are just like him.. but 100x worse

LOVED Stefan/Elena so much. From Stefan giving her and her friends/family protection with the whole vervain thing.. which was really smart..
And then them dancing at the dance, was so amazing
Stefan's 50's move. Gah, i can watch that a million times and it would never get old.
I loved him saving her... not once, but twice. And Stefan wow.. he was being all badass, and it was soo frigign HOT, we need to see that so much more often.
Nobody hurts his girlfriend, otherwise, it won't end well for you.

LOVED Matt/Caroline.
The kiss at the end was amazing, and i've been waiting for that to happen and it was perfect.

Damon/Bonnie. Gah, their 2 scenes were so good, there seriously needs to be more scenes.
I can't wait. She is not afraid of him, and she knows what he is.. i love it. She knows she could be just as powerful as he is, and even do things to him, he wouldn't dream of.
Sparks.. i tell ya! Electric.

What else...
I thought there was Jeremy/Anna potential, til the end But then, Ben/Anna.. now, those two could be such an evil twosome, it's almost right

Oh and colour me shocked when its revealed that the woman who gave Elena up as a child, is possibly Alaric's dead wife.

I don't believe he is her father, because as someone pointed out it was mentioned she was 16 when she gave her up, and she and Alaric didn't meet til college. So i wonder who the father is?

This coming episode looks awesome. Flashbacks