View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 12:26 AM
Flora Bora
Loyal Fan

Tony and Ziva were AWESOME in that episode. My favorite moment wasn't so much a moment, more the realization of how aware they are of each other. It was SO strong in this episode. They are feeling each other up emotionally constantly, they're always inciting something in each other. They know how they feel. I feel like they are much more honest with each other about their feelings these days. Maybe they haven't talked about it, but that's okay. They don't need to. Every time one of them makes an inciting comment, the other will totally respond with their eyes. They seem connected in such an intimate and spiritual way.

I also noticed that when Nora implied there was something between them, Ziva asked her right away how she and her fiance made it work, having a relationship and working together. And Tony seemed interested in the response as well. It's like this is a worry they are living with, like they think about this a lot. I think they've come to the realization that if they didn't work together, they'd be in a relationship. But, they do work together. And that's an obstacle.

Also, when Nora asked them if there was something going on between them, Tony's first response was "rule 12". He could've just said, "we don't feel that way about each other" or "we're just friends/colleagues". But his response was essentially, "because we can't." That was SO telling.

I don't think they slept together, though. That was very obvious to me. But they totally slept in the same bed and I feel like something a little more intimate may have happened. I get the feeling they probably woke up in each other's arms or something. Tony said he slept really well. He also said that Ziva looked like she slept well too. Did Tony admit to watching Ziva sleep? Heh. I think so. Aw, Tony.

My second favorite moment: "HONEY" and the hand-holding. GAH SO SEXY I NEARLY SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUSTED

flora
simon ♥ alisha . tim ♥ abby . troy ♥ britta . jane ♥ lisbon . jeff ♥ annie