View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:41 AM
living destiny
Fan Forum Star

np

updated title list:
Because "You smell just exactly the same as always. So maybe this is hell. I don’t care. I’ll take it."
Because "At least I could be with him again before I died. That was better than a long life."
Because "If I was in hell, you wouldn’t be with me." -Bella
Because "I thought I’d explained it clearly before. Bella, I can’t live in a world where you don’t exist."
Because "After all the thousand times I’ve told you I love you, how could you let one word break your faith in me?"
Because "as if there were any way that I could exist without needing you!"
Because "When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy."
Because "You shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty."
Because "I don’t trust myself to be… enough. To deserve you. There’s nothing about me that could hold you."
Because "Well, I’m nearly a hundred and ten. It’s time I settled down."
Because "I don’t make the same mistake twice. I’m here until she orders me away."
Because "Edward was here, with his arms around me. I could face anything as long as that was true."
Because these two weren't perfect...but they were perfect for each other
Because after 4 books they've made it. Bella Swan became Bella Cullen.
Because no one has every loved anyone as much as Bella loves her husband.
Because 1 day seems like nothing when i get to spend forever with you.
Because I'd give up anything to be just like you; i'll give you my soul; i love you.
Because You don't know how long i've waited to be able to call you my wife; Bella Cullen.
Because there's just no life without you.
Because "Eyes, look your last.Arms, take your last embrace. And lips..O you the doors of breath. Seal with a righteous kiss."
Because without Edward she was a broken soul.