View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 11:24 AM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

I had seen this episode before. No new one this time.

First of all... I don't know what to think about Ephram's new piano teacher. He's a bit strange. But who knows, maybe he's good for Ephram and he recognized that there's something wrong between Andy and Ephram, Andy has no clue about what it is (but we get to see in the next episode). He really recognizes that it's Andy who makes Ephram tent to not want to play anymore. I didn't recognize before I have to admit. I thought it was because of the death of his mother but there have been deeper wounds.

Ephram and Laynie's date was so sweet. I love how they speak to each other and how she didn't care about Andy being in the bar as well. She simply kissed him and they looked good with each other.
But in the end, Ephram got to know he still has feelings for Amy. He didn't want it to be true but during the date with Laynie he got it. And I'm happy he has been so honest about it to Laynie. On the other side I felt so sorry for Laynie. Another disappointment for her again. She just started to become a bit happy and seemed at least for a short time to forget about home and the behavior of her parents. I'm so so sorry.

Totally forgot about the murder... Such a stupid SL! Didn't like it at all.