View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 04:45 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

please post'em darling!!! haha well or simply use'em so that we can see if you want to, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegirl (View Post)
I was so sad that we never got to hear how Charlotte felt about Dan's confession of love.
I think she loved him, or she started to realise it after she knew about his feelings Playing such a marked English role, not showing feelings easily is kinda distinct feature so I guess it was a mix of that and the you know all "keeping appearances" stuff But when he did show openly, I'm so sure she saw the light about her own feelings, damn it she never got to let'em flourish and show Miles where are you??? Listen to herrr!!! Pretty sure her last unspoken thoughts were love ones

I've quoted the sentence above but hey truegirl I agree 100% with all you say, so nicely put!!! It moved me Thanx for that!!!

Sibel baby just took me a very little bit more than it took you to like her, but hey, nobody’s perfect!!!!

Welcome all the newers!! Yeaaaah we never saw a bloody kiss!!!!!

But, hey let's DO NOT forget what we talking about, shall we? This is Lost, magic, mystic and unpredictable, nothing is over till the show is over

Last edited by iKi; 01-10-2010 at 05:01 AM Reason: deleting a quote