View Single Post
Old 04-18-2005, 01:14 PM
CherryChica87
Master Fan

Rannon
Life was hectic per usual now. Things were not going my way and I just wanted everything to calm down and act like we belonged in this world. It seemed that everything we have been doing for the past days have been going down hill. I had been harboring my feelings for Zan thinking that it was for the best but in reality everytime I was near her I was a wimp and I was slowly becoming weaker and weaker by the minute.

The meeting was about to begin and I knew that I was needed down there but I had no idea what I wanted to say to them and what I needed to say to them. As far as I knew Lyons had no idea where we were located and I hoped that it would stay that way. Ty was my right hand man lately and he had been helping me out on our briefings but today he seemed to be out of it and in his own world and now was hopefully down with the others in the living room.

Walking down the stairs I adjusted my shirt and spotted Zan first off. Why her of all people. She sent my mind in a furry and was making everything ten times harder. Sighing I walked over to the center of the room and looked around."Alright, so today I am supposed to debrief you all on the happenings. I just need to inform you that you need to make sure you don't stand out in public. Lyons has yet to track us down and we need to keep it that way. As well, We are going to need every day appliances in here asap. I found a local store that is willing to give us a complete disccount on these. I will need two people to help myself and Zan out. Is anyone willing to volunteer?" I asked them all.

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House