View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Charmqn
Master Fan

Sounds like Jess & Ed wee hanging with Dianna in France. From Dianna's tumblr:

Quote:
Back in Los Angeles, and I can truly say that I am happy to have returned, be in my apartment, and am fully recharged from this vacation, albeit jet-lagged. I made the mistake of sleeping on the plane, and now, it is 11:45 in the morning my time, 2:45 in the morning LA time. I’m ready to go play! Uploading pictures is putting a smile on my face. Funny that I’d rather do that than unpack right now. Strange…wonder why? Not quite sure how such a wonderful trip came together so easily. From Metz, to the Alps with Michael, his lovely family (who I already miss) and Marisa, my darling darling girl…..Jess (also my darling, darling girl) and hysterical Ed meeting me in Paris, the gorgeous tableau that is every angle of the city. I could list hundreds of people, places and things that were truly magical during the whole two weeks I was gone. We danced, we ate, we laughed, and now, I am ready to start work! I can’t believe it is 2010. My resolutions are: to be present, be kind, be thoughtful, to remove all unnecessary stress, and to laugh as much as possible. Bon nuit Los Angeles, although, technically, it is morning…
Now, i want pics.

I do have a question: How did Dianna and Jessica first meet?