View Single Post
Old 04-17-2005, 05:55 PM
Josephine96
New Fan

Pacey Quotes

Arial

Hey I thought it would be really neat to see what everyone's fav quotes are either ones said by Pacey or said to him.
Ok my fav ones are:

PACEY: She's so beautiful that when you look at her your knees tremble, your heart melts, and you know, without reservation, that there is order and meaning to the universe.

PACEY:Ten.

This next one is more about him than to him but it will do
JEN: I’ll let you in on a little secret about the so-called fearless... We’re not as tough as you think we are. Pacey’s heart is just as breakable as the next guy’s. Maybe even more so. Considering it was already broken when you got there.

PACEY: (to Joey) I remember everything.

PACEY: I'm scared, Jo. I screwed up. I'm not doing very well in school, and you need to help me.
JOEY: That's all you had to say, Pacey. Whatever it takes... we'll fix it. Everything is gonna be okay.
PACEY: How can you be so sure?
JOEY: Because I'm not going anywhere without you.

PACEY: I do. I feel a little different. Dawson Leery walks among us, and frankly, I'm a little concerned he's not fully prepared. I mean, we didn't even get to have "the talk."

PACEY: There's a part of you that really does know how to let go of things, Jo. You just need to let her out a little.
JOEY: What part?
PACEY: You know, Other Joey. The girl that drinks and plays strip poker and runs away on a sailboats and even sings in front of a crowd at beauty pageants.
JOEY: Other Joey?
PACEY: Yeah. That carefree girl doesn't give a damn about things she has no control over.

THESE ARE OF COURSE JUST A FEW...SO COME ON GUYS POST MORE!!!!

Note from Malha ~ We already have a thread for this so I'm moving this post here.

Last edited by Malha; 04-18-2005 at 12:14 AM Reason: Moved